Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Direction!

I have spent a good portion of the nearly 2 years of The Crazy Elephant trying to figure out what I wanted it to be. Last night we finally decided. and this is what I have put together...


The Crazy Elephant where you will find handcrafted items to help make your family a little more green, designed by Adam and Michelle. We still have some non-green items in our shop as it isn't very green to just get rid of them, but we are moving forward with the idea of being green and keeping with our high standard of quality. With that you will notice a new look in our artfire shop (http://thecrazyelephantboutique.com/) and our etsy shop will be getting a new look in the following weeks as well. Having a craft based business is such a game of trial and error, but as time passes I feel so much more confident in what I am doing and I am able to make decisions for The Crazy Elephant so much more deliberately now. It is a good feeling to know that I can do my best for my customers, my family, and myself. Have a great day and make sure to do something big in your life today too!



No comments: