Thursday, July 07, 2011

Getting Ready for Fall

I have been diligently preparing for school this fall. i have nearly 4 months prepared and ready to go. I currently have 2 binders going, but the first still needs 2 weeks inserted and is quite full. So, I may go for 4 binders as they are all laying around the house anyway. I have a sleeve for each of our 39 weeks. The first thing you see is the planner page for the week (courtesy of Homeschool Creations). Then I have any pages that are whole pages, like worksheets. At the back are all the cut out goodies. I also have a box for printed books/card sets that are too bigg to put in the sleeve. I really like having everything in one place. We have nearly all of Jayne's school supplies for the year too. How are you getting ready for school this fall?

No comments: