Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hot Dogs by Request

Jayne has developed a facination with hot dogs. He has even been telling us that he wants a hot dog cake for his birthday. While that is unlikely to happen, his request for a hotdog preschool pack is perfectly reasonable. The heat advisory this week has prevented me from getting started, but today is so much cooler and it is making me think that I could get it done over the weekend. I am going to be using clip art for most of the pages. I am also going to do a hand drawn hot dog colors book and a hand drawn color by number page. Right now I am looking at a possible 15 pages. That will be much longer than my first set. I am looking forward to Jayne's hot dog unit because I secretly like hot dogs as much as him...shhh, don't tell anyone!

No comments: