Monday, April 16, 2012

Pad of the Month

This is my latest work in progress, the pad of the month club! What better way to perk up your period than a mystery pad in the mail every month? I will be listing this fun new monthly joy in my shops some time this week. Here is the set up I have planned, the first week of each month you will get a new pad. It will come in a mystery color or print so it will be very exciting to see what will come each month. Below I have listed what will come each of the 12 months (in order). At the end you will have 3 panty liners, 3 medium short pads, 2 of each of our outher pads, and 2 panty liner packs for when you are on the go.
  • Panty liner with pack
  • medium short pad
  • medium long pad
  • heavy short pad
  • heavy long pad
  • Panty liner with pack
  • medium short pad
  • medium long pad
  • heavy short pad
  • heavy long pad
  • Panty liner
  • medium short pad
You can find all of our pads at thecrazyelephantboutique.com

No comments: