Monday, August 11, 2014

Your Family in Pictures: A Book Review


I love to take pictures of my family, small as it may be. But I never know quite what to do with the plethora of settings on my camera. Me Ra Koh has created a fantastic guide to taking capticvating photos. In Your Family in Pictures you will find a great beginners guide. She shares easy point and shoot instruction for 40 different types of shots. She also give detailed information about ISO, shutter speed and other camera functions for more complex cameras.




I am enjoying using the books many ideas to take new photos of my family. I know a few people who should have this book and I think I may be giving them as Christmas gifts this year. It is a great book and I can't wait for more opportunities to take pictures of my family.


I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.










No comments: