Thursday, October 05, 2017

The Box of Awesome Things Memory Game Review


Wee Society has made a cute little game. My son and I set it up without looking at the tiles to start with and it was so much fun being surprised by the awesome things that popped up. The box is of great quality. The one thing I would say I dislike about it is the fact that the lid is just a flap. It has nothing to help it stay closed. I do like to store my board games vertically, but this one will have to stay flat unless I rubber band it. The tiles are high quality and have a very nice matte finish. The artwork is modern and fun. My favorite picture was lightning. My son really liked the s'mores. A couple of the pictures seemed overly simplistic, but overall the illustrations were very nice. 
I have been wanting a memory game for our family for a while now, so I hopped at the opportunity to review this one. I am glad I did. It is a high quality board game and the pictures are great for all ages, not just small children, i.e. cartoon characters. I would definitely recommend this one, especially if Wee Society can come up with a solution to take care of that box flap in future prints.
I received this game from Blogging for Books for this review.





No comments: