Thursday, November 25, 2010

Being Thankful

Thanksgiving day is upon us and the time certainly has gone quickly. On this day for being thankful I thought I would share the things that I am thankful for. I am thankful to have a very sweet new dog who came into our life when our empty family dog position was feeling particularily empty. I am thankful for my very bright little boy who helps me appreciate all the little things in life and has become very sweet and compassionate. I am thankful for my warm house and all the good food that we always have to eat. I am thankful for our year with out spending without which we could not have cut so much time off of our "big plan". And last but not least, I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband, someone I can confide in and share all my deepest darkest secrets with, someone that understands me like no one else can, some one that I can stay up giggling with till past 2am even though we are tired and have a busy thankgiving in the morning. I love my family and my life so much even though there are bumps in the road sometimes, I would never wish it any other way. On this thanksgiving day I wish everyone a long list of things to be grateful for and safe travel for what will hopefully be a happy day for all.

No comments: