Thursday, February 03, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I don't think I had mentioned on my blog, if I did then I will just claim parrot syndrome, but events have allowed me to be mostly stay at home mom. I am still working very part time a couple times a week, but mostly I am a SAHM. I am happy to say that the state of our house has greatly improved since I started staying at home. But the thing I am most thrilled about is business. I invested in The Etsy Success Kit from The Buzz on Etsy, which has been a phenomenal help, and combined with the time I can give my online presence now, business is better than it has ever been! January was the best month we have had to date, which is a lot considering how bad January usually is in retail overall. We still have a lot of upcoming projects, but I will share those as they come along ; )

1 comment:

Blogger said...

There's an exclusive new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

Major companies are paying regular people for simply giving their opinions!

You can collect up to $75 per each survey!

And it is open to anybody in the world!