Wednesday, February 09, 2011

My Poor Pinking Shears

I am finally done with the crayon roll project! Both of my special orders will be going out in the mail today and I can start on some new projects. I am definitely still feeling empowered to create and it is awesome. I finished the last of the rolls just moments ago. My recycling bin is filled with crayon boxes and my pinking shears may actually need to be replaced, though I will get as much life out of them as I can till then. My hand is also quite sore from pinking them all. The thickest point of the roll has 5 layers of felt to pink through. Anyone that has pinked before can appreciate the difficulty of that. I actually have a lot of pinking ahead of me because it is time to start stocking up on freezie sleeves, but I will definitely let my hand heal first!

No comments: