Wednesday, February 08, 2012

I Heart Feedback

I have been getting some really great feedback at thecrazyelephantboutique.com and I though I ought to share some. Here we go...

Arrived very quickly, the pads are nicely made and thinner than I anticipated, which is nice. Thank you! - Pad Starter set
Whoa, I received the package of goodies today! What speedy delivery :) I'll be back for more very soon...my son adores the marble maze and the tissues. - Mazes and Tissues
Great product!! I love the fabrics and the pads are nice and thin and comfortable! I love them! - Pads
tried several other styles, and like these best. very soft, not too bulky, and actually stay in place. I've already placed another order. Thank you! - Pads

I realize that they are pretty pad heavy, but I have been sewing and shipping pads like a maniac! Thank you to everyone that leaves feedback on their orders! It makes me feel so good to hear how much you like my products and to hear ways you would like to see them perfected. It is my fantastic customers that help me to make my shop excelent for everyone!

No comments: