Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Holiday Showcase: Fischer Images

It's time for another showcase! Today is Fischer Images, fine art photography by my fantastically creative Aunt.


Where can we find you?

What is life like in your studio?
My studio is my home office. I have some of my favorite englargements on the walls for inspiration.It is well organized,so I have no distractions when working or creating.
My favorite giftable item in my shop would have to be my book markers, they are waterproof & last almost forever! They can be custom made to fit ages 4 to 99 ! All though all my prints would make great gifts also,with many to choose from.
I love homemade things, knowing that someone put their heart into making it, & knowing I am getting quality work!

Share a handmade gift anyone can make.
These card notes are easy to make & anyone can make them. Take your favorite 4x6 inch photo print. Get some cardstock, sold at most department stores & craft stores. Fold in half, mount (double-sided tape) your picture on the cardstock, Cut any extra cardstock away.(Giving a 1/4 to 1/2 inch border).Personalize your card. Ta-Da you are done!
Here is the link to one of my favorite..http://www.etsy.com/listing/103034715/live-laugh-love-card-fine-art?ref=pr_shop

Is there anything else you would like to share?
I live in south-west Wisconsin, I enjoy the beautiful scenery all year long. My husband & I have been married for 32 years. We have two wonderful children, & they have blest us with 5 beautiful grandchildren. They all are the joys of my life!
Linda Fischer on Etsy

No comments: