Sunday, November 27, 2011

December Goals

December?! My brain is not ready for December! Since I am no longer in retail and we rarely go shopping I am not bombarded with Christmas. I haven't been seeing it on TV either, so this year I am just not mentally prepared for it. So, with December starting this week, I thought that now is as good a time as any to post my goals for the month. I can honestly say that I haven't even thought about it yet. As for last month's goals, I have done well with them and will continue to work on them. We have 5 people left to do gifts for but all the rest are wrapped under the tree as of last night. So here are some things I would like to get accomplished before the new year starts...

* Get some serious Crazy Elephant paperwork done. I need to finish entering in receipts into my books, Get books for next year, and I would like to do a chart of what I actually sold this year to get a better idea of what I should keep doing and what I can let go of.

*I am going to up my Wii Fit minutes to 120 each week. I have been really enjoying my Wii Fit time and would like to get more in for fun and for my body.

*We are going to finish our home purge. We are done with the upstairs and just need to take care of the downstairs now. The amount of space is amazing and our home takes much less time to clean and tidy up now too.

* Remember what this time of year is for. We have 7 Christmas celebrations to enjoy this year. We can go to all of them since I am not working anymore. With all the hustle and bustle I want us all to remember the Christ in CHRISTmas.

To all of you, I hope you reach your personal goals this month.

No comments: