Friday, February 10, 2012

Discontinuing

It happens every so often, something has to be discontinued. I have spent a lot of time tracking my sales and what is being sold. It is important to me so that I can spend more time working on the items everyone loves and not waste time on the ones that are less popular. So, below are the lines that are going by the wayside. Once the listings expire, they won't be back (except at live shows). So, if you have been eyeing one of these item categories, you should get them before they are gone!
Burp Cloths

Owie Fixers

Mini Crayon Rolls


You can click the links under each picture to take a peek at what there is, or stock up before they are gone. I am still completely open to doing these items as custom orders any time. You can drop me a line in my etsy shop thecrazyelephantboutique.com

No comments: